Please Measure hands before you buy!
Any questions? Sales@GKUnion.com would be more than happy to help assist.
Email or text the team at 618-978-6369 and a sales consultant will be right with you.
For ways that GKUnion has found to best be fitted for goalkeeper gloves use the following options.
Sometimes your shoe size measures very close to hand size. For example. I am a size 10 shoe, and a size 10 GKunion Glove works best.
For height the following sizing guide works for most people, however if you are unsure - please contact us first so we can help! info@GKUnion.com
GLOVE SIZE GUIDELINES
- GKUnion Goalkeeping Gloves should be worn slightly larger than hands, meaning if you measures your hand from base of palm to fingertip, your actual glove size should be around an inch bigger in size. Example, if you measure 8 inches from base of hand to tip of middle finger, your glove size would be around a 9
- Fingers SHOULD NOT be touching the tip of the gloves
- Removing Finger Protection will make a glove 1/2 size larger.
- If you are a Larger Person or Weigh more, your palm may be larger, requiring a larger glove find a measuring tape, go all the way around your 4 fingers, no including thumb to get your size, add 1/2 inch for best fit.
- firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
| GLOVE SIZE||AGE - Size||HEIGHT|
|Size 4||7- 9 Youth||4'0"- 4'5"|
|Size 5||9 -10 Youth||4'3"- 4'8"|
|Size 6||10 -12 Youth||4'7" - 5'0"|
|Size 7||Youth - Small Adult||4'11" - 5'3"|
|Size 8||Teen - Small Adult||5'3" - 5'8"|
|Size 9||Adult||5'8" - 5'11"|
|Size 10||Adult||5'11" - 6'2"|
|Size 11||Adult||6'2" - 6'4"|
|Size 12||Adult ||6'5" - and up|
SIZE CHART. MEN´S CLOTHING
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you´re on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for bust and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the size indicated by your bust measurement.
|Size||Chest circumference (inch)||Waist circumference (inch)|